Catgirl08 Posted June 24, 2007 Posted June 24, 2007 I thought it would be cool to add a new Fan art catagory to theotaku. I think that Disney/Looney Toons should be added as a Fan art Catagory in Otaku. My reasons are that some people put alot of Disney and Loonytoons Fanart on this site in random catagories. And let me add that one of my goals in life is to be a producer, cartoonist, and animator for Disney. Anyways what do you think of this idea? :D
Catgirl08 Posted June 25, 2007 Author Posted June 25, 2007 [quote name='Roleni-Chan']Dont we have this in theOtaku?[/quote] Not when I last check.
Rachmaninoff Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Sure you do, it's called [B]Misc Anime[/B]. Technically those cartoons fit into that category. All you have to do when submitting is be sure to tag them as 'looney toons' or what ever the name of the show is.
Roleni-Chan Posted June 25, 2007 Posted June 25, 2007 Yeah....I was going to say that as well. Because I used to have an old account and I did random cartoons and categorized the as Misc Anime. Sometimes Original Anime.
Catgirl08 Posted June 25, 2007 Author Posted June 25, 2007 Oh :animesmil That's great then. I can put all of my Looney and Disney fanarts into Otaku then.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now