Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DimGray]The RP is called "The Hunters" and it's based on an Anime called "Claymore." You can find out more about it [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=781001#post781001]here[/url]. I really just want it to say [i]The Hunters[/i]. Make it bad ***.

Anyway I just want a title banner I can use in the Inn/Underground/Square threads since my computer with photoshop crashed. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=26241&stc=1[/img]

There's a quickie ;)
I'm sure there will be other, more pro. takes on this, but thought I'd just drop in and present my interpretation :P

Sat[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="DimGray"][FONT="Tahoma"]Wow, that's awesome. Thanks! I'll use this one for now but if anyone else would like to give a shot then go ahead. :)

ALSO: GIR rocks. That is all.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...