Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]New banner again, i know. I'ma changing person.
haha.
anyways.
This picture: [/SIZE][URL="http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4549/kiss1ah2.jpg"][SIZE=1]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4549/kiss1ah2.jpg[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIZE=1]This text in the top left hand corner: "I just wanted one kiss..."

Bottom right hand text: "but it's just a dream.."

please and thanks.

Banner size: 500 x 100[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]Sorry, no, that's the only picture and I've tried resizing it, but it won't work...:animecry:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][SIZE=1]Can you maybe put it in the middle and then pick colors that go with it maybe? If not, then I'll get a better picture. :][/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...