Zen Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [color=darkred][size=1] I need a Logo design for my creation in the Anthology. Two actually. One for The Hit II and the other for The Hit: Contracts. The only requirements are that the titles of each thread/story be in the piece it's self. Otherwise, just have fun with it. Remember, though. It should have a serious, edgy feeling to it. Please no anime/video game characters. That is all. [/color][/size]
Skye Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 [size=1]Heya Mike. I made one for The Hit: Contracts. I will try to make one for The Hit II later tonight when I get home. Hope you like! I tried to stick with your theme... [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/paertekarka/hit2.jpg[/img] Voala![/size]
Korey Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 I whipped this up real quick....let me know what you think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now