Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm having the hardest time finding a character from Beatmania to put as my avatar for the site and to match my banner. Can anyone help me by making me one? Your help is much appreciated.
Posted
[COLOR="goldenrod"]Well, I'm not familiar with Beatmania, but you can get lots of pictures from this site: [URL="http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/scans/Beatmania/"][U]Beatmania[/U][/URL] You don't have to be a member to use the smaller preview pictures. And since you're after an avatar those should be plenty big enough. Hope that helps. Unless that's not the Beatmania you're referring to. In which case I don't know where to find pictures.

[B]EDIT:[/B] Never mind I just looked around and realized you're referring to a different Beatmania. >_< Meh, I'm not sure. [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...