Saya Minatsuki Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 ..who gets physically ill from play/watching certain PS1 games. Spyro KILLS me, and I love that game too. Eventually, if I play it enough, I build up a tolerance for it but its still strange. I was watching my brother and his friend play twisted metal and I had to stop and take some Tylenol because i could feel it taking its toll on my head and stomach.
Korey Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Green"]Hmm...that seems odd. I still play my old Genesis and SNES games and I don't get any feelings of nausea or disorientation. If anything, it would be a feeling of nostalgia that I get. From what I can gather, it seems you get slight headaches from the colors and bright polygons from the older games. It might be some sort of eplitiplitic thing, I don't know. But I've never heard of someone getting nausea or headaches from playing old games[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
BlueYoshi Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 [color=darkred]I guess whatever can be said here can also be said in [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57537]this[/url] thread seeing as old games are the focal point, and I'm sure the side-effects of playing them can come into it in some way. Remember though, you're advised to take breaks in between gaming sessions. Thread closed. Edit: .....I forgot to close this >_>[/color]
Recommended Posts