Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I need a Vampire Knight Avatar saying "Bloody Rose."
The avatar should be OB requirements.
Here is a Picture of what I want the avatar to be. If you have another Vampire Knight avatar and pictures that you would like to use that that is okay.[URL="http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Vampire%20Knight/?action=view¤t=vampireknight.jpg"]Click.[/URL]

If you have any questions about it then you can PM me.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#35425e]Hello!

[IMG]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4830/bloodyrosedo0.jpg[/IMG]

Do you want a matching banner?[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=red][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]That'd be great. But if you could put Kaname in the banner that would be awesome. Thanks for the avatar.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#35425e]Hello! I hope this is alright. Do write back for changes.

[IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/8549/bloodyrose2ai4.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...