celestialcharm Posted August 15, 2007 Posted August 15, 2007 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I had my current banner avatar set on for decades, so I was wondering if someone could create a banner/avatar set of one of my favourite fanfic shippers, Sasuke & Hinata. I found this [URL="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/sasuhina.jpg"]pic.[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]
Skye Posted September 2, 2007 Posted September 2, 2007 Any specifics, like anything you want said on your banner or what?
celestialcharm Posted September 20, 2007 Author Posted September 20, 2007 [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]:animeshy: Oops, I forgot to type all that stuff. Gosh, I'm acting like a n00b. :animesigh Ok, I would like it to be the same size as my current banner/avatar, which are around 390x100 and 150x80 pixels. Other than that, nothing specific. I would like to have it textless.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now