Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Nonsense! Stay as long as you need!" said Tetra. Suddenly she remembered something. She had never seen this until now. Tetra saw Orochimaru, oddly enough, carrying a teddy bear. "I have something for you, Tetra... "
"What is it?! What is it?!"
"A teddy for my sweet little girl!"
"Yay! A teddy!"

She was silent for a moment, tears streaming down her cheeks. "N - no, it c - can't be... I - I can't be... can I?"
Posted
Salene's eyes widend when the woman started crying, "Wha-What's wrong?" She asked forcing her legs to move. She got up, every movement hurting but ignoring the pain. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. Tell me what I did and I won't do it anymore."
Posted
"I dont think it was you that made her cry" Nami said to Salene.

"Same here..." Sayoko said disactivating her byakugan.

"Its something else Salene" Nami said also disactivating her sharingan.
Posted
"... It's ok. it's nothing," she said, triyng to forget what she had seen in her head, but it wouldn't go away. "I didn't mean to worr ou, it's only a bad memory..."

~~~if I'm not here for a week, monipo can do me. ~~~
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
(Im back!)

Nami watched as the others retreated. This peace wouldn't last for long she knew it. She turned to Sayoko and opened her mouth to say something but then abruptly shut it.

"That Tetra...she's Orochimaru's daughter..." Sayoko said quietly.

"What?!" Nami said, shocked.

"I saw it with my Byakugan..." Sayoko said.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Tetra began to think while she was making the fook. What if I really am what I think I am? I don;t want to be related to him! He's so horrible! No, don;t think about it Tetra, just pay attention to the food so you don't burn it.

"Salene! get ready! The food's almost done!"

Tetra then put the homemade ramen into a couple of bowls to cool.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...