Guest grecmaster Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I have a problem... I have beat the first six gym leaders, and I cant go anywhere else. How do I get past whirl pools to the four islands, and how to I get to last two areas in johto. I also need answers on how to get to kanto. I crossed water by home town, but cant go anywhere cause its blocked. Help me!!!!
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 This is ez:go to olivine city and go clear to the left and use surf. follow the railing on the left until u reach Cianwood.U need all gym badges to get to Kanto.Ill tell u the rest later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now