Treble Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 Two of the best places for me on Xbox infomation are IGN and Cloudchaser. ?[url=http://xbox.ign.com]Xbox IGN[/url] ?[url=http://microsoft.cloudchaser.com]Microsoft Cloudchaser[/url]
Fall Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Two of the best places for me on Xbox infomation are IGN and Cloudchaser. ?[url=http://xbox.ign.com]Xbox IGN[/url] ?[url=http://microsoft.cloudchaser.com]Microsoft Cloudchaser[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] That Cloudchaser site is really good. I used to always go there to get updates on Xbox, but now I got my GameCube, hehehe, I don't go there anymore..... :( :D
Dark Sephiroth Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 so you like xbox andthen when you got a GC you dont like xbox anymore :confused: i'm confused
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now