Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
About a year ago, I got a few production cels from Giant Robo : The day The Earth Stood Still. Now I'm wondering what would be the best way to frame them. Each of them has the matching Douga. would it be wise to have the Douga framed seperately from the the cell with them frame or have it in a pouch or something in the back.

If anyone is wondering what ones I have.
One each appear to be from the same sequences as the following cels that are posted on Measly Cels o'da kami.

Daisaku vs. Genya
[url]http://zenki.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=129269[/url]

Genya sitting in chair
[url]http://zenki.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=129905[/url]

Uranus robot head
[url]http://zenki.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_info.asp?ItemID=145486[/url]
Posted
I know almost nothing about the care and keeping of cels, but I've got to congratulate you on acquiring cels from such an amazing OVA. Color me jealous. :)

~Dagger~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...