Skye Posted February 16, 2008 Posted February 16, 2008 [size=1]I discovered the avatar in the stuff that was already on the site, but could someone make me a matching banner? I don't care what the picture is, but could it include the quote "Faded, jaded babydoll" on it? Please and thank you![/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Here you go. The colors don't realy match your avy, I know. If you want that changed, or something else, let me know.[/SIZE]
Skye Posted February 19, 2008 Author Posted February 19, 2008 I really like the picture you used on this one...do you think you could make a matching avatar? ^_^ I really like the picture and style you used.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 [SIZE="1"]I'm glad that you like it. Here is the matching avy you requested. ^_^[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now