Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello! I just read all 150-odd chapters of D.Gray-man in about three days. When I close my eyes I see AKUMA and Innocence. It's quite scary. So I thought the sensible thing to do would be to waste even more time with an RPG.

A banner image isn't essential for this, but if anyone has time it'd be cool to get one made out of these two images:

[URL="http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/Raiyuu/Innocence1.jpg"]Innocence[/URL] - the important part is the glowing orb inside the capsule, not the capsule itself.

[URL="http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g110/Raiyuu/Timcanpy1.jpg"]Timcanpy[/URL]

I don't really have much of an idea what I'm after, just that it have a cool background and either the Innocence, or Timcanpy, or both. Oh, and the words 'Black Order Breakout' in some Gothic font or other.

Thanks in advance!
Posted
here you go ^^
hope you'll like it =)

[URL=http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=raiyuurequestcopyay2.jpg][IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7179/raiyuurequestcopyay2.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...