Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I bought the Anime Legends Wolf's Rain DVDs from Bandai. I like them a lot so far.

My question is, are those four recap episodes that everyone hates all on the last DVD of the first box set, called Recollections? Are there any episodes worth watching on that final DVD, or can I safely skip from the third DVD of the first box set to the second box set?

Thank you.
Posted
Yeah, the fourth DVD contains the recap episodes and nothing else. You can skip it without any problem. (Enjoy the rest of the show!)

~Dagger~
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The last episode is on the last disc (durr). I think it was made after the series ended, cause fans were bitching. It's been a long time since I watched it though. I might be wrong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...