Guest Saiyaman Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 [size=1][b]I know there is already a movie 5 topic but that went down hill and this is pure information....... From Pojo.com 's Pokèmon says : [i]The official Japanese Pokemon site has some info about the next Pokemon Movie. There's a video download of the summer 2002 movie, a movie poster, and maybe info on the next TV series. At least that's how I'm interpreting it. [/i] You can go to [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/[/url] for some information... (Note you need some japanese translater thing to read in english...) And you can go here for some screen capture of the Movie. [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/006.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/007.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/008.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/009.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/010.jpg[/url] And guess what. That new dude from Silver and Gold is the star..... P.S. You can thank me later. :D[/b][/size]
kizu Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 They are comming out with a 5th one??? I can't even name half of them. I know the first one that has mewtwo, the one with the legendary birds and that is it.
Fall Posted January 6, 2002 Posted January 6, 2002 I'll say thank-you now..... :D Kewl, I didn't even know there was a 4th Pokemon Movie! Thanks for the info..... :)
VP-Master Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i] [B][size=1][b]I know there is already a movie 5 topic but that went down hill and this is pure information....... From Pojo.com 's Pokèmon says : [i]The official Japanese Pokemon site has some info about the next Pokemon Movie. There's a video download of the summer 2002 movie, a movie poster, and maybe info on the next TV series. At least that's how I'm interpreting it. [/i] You can go to [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/[/url] for some information... (Note you need some japanese translater thing to read in english...) And you can go here for some screen capture of the Movie. [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/006.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/007.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/008.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/009.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.pokemon2002.jp/image/special/010.jpg[/url] And guess what. That new dude from Silver and Gold is the star..... P.S. You can thank me later. :D[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Nice info but it's a little inaccurate. Those pics are actually from a special that aired on TV 12/30/01 in Japan and what was unique about it was that it had different stars from gold/silver/crystal versions and no Ash. This is not the same thing as the movie coming out on July 13 in Japan. As of right now, it looks like the fifth movie will star Ash and Pikachu for they are next to the movie poster on the website with its logo.
Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 11, 2002 Posted January 11, 2002 There are 4 movies here in the US. Pokemon: The First Movie (Mewtwo Strikes Back) Pokemon: The Movie 2000 (The Power of One) Pokemon 3: The Movie (Spell of the Unown) and Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns.
VP-Master Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i] [B]There are 4 movies here in the US. Pokemon: The First Movie (Mewtwo Strikes Back) Pokemon: The Movie 2000 (The Power of One) Pokemon 3: The Movie (Spell of the Unown) and Pokemon: Mewtwo Returns. [/B][/QUOTE] Pokemon:Mewtwo Returns is a movie to some extent but if you're comparing it with the other three theatrical-released ones, mewtwo returns does not count. Mewtwo Returns is a pokemon special and is not in the movie count. The actual fourth movie is the Celebi one which has yet to be aired in the US.
Fall Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 What, are we talking about here?! Someone please help me out!! I didn't even know that there was a 4th movie!! And I've only seen the 2nd movie! :confused: Grrrrr, I'm confuddled!! Ok, what is the "4th" movie like, and what is the "5th" movie like? Is it worth getting on video? :rolleyes:
Dragon Fou Lu Posted January 13, 2002 Posted January 13, 2002 i didn't even know there was a fifth movie i know there's mewtwo strikes back, the power of one, spell of the unown and their 4th one starring celebi. mewtwo returns isn't really one of the major movies it's a minor one and as for the 5th movie well i'm totally lost there! :)
Wormmon's Tamer Posted January 14, 2002 Posted January 14, 2002 Mewtwo Returns is a direct-to-video release, but I still consider it a movie. It is one of the better pokemon movies. The 4th movie is Celebi's Time Adventure, which stars Celebi, Suicune, a girl, Misty, Brock(I think), Togepi, Pikachu, Team Rocket, and most unfortunate, Ash.:smirk:
Dragon Fou Lu Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 yeah but it would be cool if ash 'n' team met with the 2 charaters from gold and crystal wouldn't it?:whoops:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now