Epitome Posted May 30, 2008 Posted May 30, 2008 [size=1]Since I just returned to OB, I figure a new look would be in order. And since, I have been obsessed with Mario Kart: Wii over the past few days, I figured that should be apart of the banner and avatar. I don't really have much I would like in it besides my name in both. Surprise me with the rest. I know, I'm not giving anyone much to work with but I figure, I'd rather be surprised than be specific. Thanks in advance to anyone who is up to the task.[/size]
Epitome Posted June 2, 2008 Author Posted June 2, 2008 [size=1]I actually like playing as Dry Bones, which is the skeletal koopa troopa, so if you could make it with him in both the banner and avatar it would be nice. Also I forgot to request a border.[/size]
Hybrid Ninja Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 Sweet, I'll get one to you in the next couple days. Any dimension preferences?
Epitome Posted June 2, 2008 Author Posted June 2, 2008 [size=1]Uhm, not necessarily but around the size of yours would be nice. ^_^[/size]
Hybrid Ninja Posted June 2, 2008 Posted June 2, 2008 [IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2068/dbavge0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1697/dbwiiwt6.png[/IMG]
Epitome Posted June 3, 2008 Author Posted June 3, 2008 [size=1]Excellent. Very much appreciated. They look great. EDIT: However, it says that the banner is too large? EDIT #2: Nevermind, I got it. Thanks again.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now