Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well you have to download programs or buy them, you can download free systems from lycos/angelfire the one i use is pretty good its called "gif set professional".,once you have that just experiment with it..:eek: :toothy: :freak:
Posted
lol..yeah i know the feeling...i signed up for this website thing and it said free...i later realised that it said "free for first week"...so i stoped using it..now i usually make sure its free :D
Posted
It has to be free, because they don't ask for your address when you download it. :D I've got it, and I highly suggest to get it if you're wanting to make annimated gifs..... :)
Guest maverick
Posted
:blackeye: :flasher::alcohol: :hippy: I made my first one is not that good
Guest maverick
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maverick [/i]
[B]:blackeye: :flasher::alcohol: :hippy: I made my first one is not that good [/B][/QUOTE]


damn is too big nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...