Axel--Ignition Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 I've been wanting to make GIF's and banners for a long time. But I don't know the first thing about making them, can someone help me?
lil_hell4t Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 well you have to download programs or buy them, you can download free systems from lycos/angelfire the one i use is pretty good its called "gif set professional".,once you have that just experiment with it..:eek: :toothy: :freak:
Axel--Ignition Posted January 7, 2002 Author Posted January 7, 2002 Are you sure its free? Everywhere I went it was $20.00 for it. Can I just download it and not have to pay for it?
lil_hell4t Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 well put it this way..if i downloaded (me being the brokest person in the world) then yes it must be free...
lil_hell4t Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 lol..yeah i know the feeling...i signed up for this website thing and it said free...i later realised that it said "free for first week"...so i stoped using it..now i usually make sure its free :D
Axel--Ignition Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 Well, tell me if they bill you, if they don't by Feb. I'll download it. (I don't need it immediatly.
lil_hell4t Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 well ive had it about a week or so now and besides..they dont even know my real adress`lol
Axel--Ignition Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 7734 Usuck Lane Sorryville, HA, 80085
lil_hell4t Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 666 satan drive hell town u.r.a.fagg hell. 666 6666:D :devil:
Fall Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 It has to be free, because they don't ask for your address when you download it. :D I've got it, and I highly suggest to get it if you're wanting to make annimated gifs..... :)
lil_hell4t Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 im with squashed snail...its an easy to use free program see look whut i made wit it
Guest maverick Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 :blackeye: :flasher::alcohol: :hippy: I made my first one is not that good
Guest maverick Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maverick [/i] [B]:blackeye: :flasher::alcohol: :hippy: I made my first one is not that good [/B][/QUOTE] damn is too big nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now