Malkav Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 I was hoping to get a banner and avatar created using one or both of the pics attached. I also have a symbol I hope to get put somewhere in the banner. Other than that its completely up to the artist. Thanks in advanced
SaiyanPrincessX Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 [SIZE="1"]Here you go. If it isn't what you wanted let me know.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Malkav_avatar.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/SaiyanPrincessX/Malkav_sig.jpg[/IMG]
Malkav Posted June 30, 2008 Author Posted June 30, 2008 I love the avatar, its great. Scratch what I said earlier. Thankyou for both and I'll use them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now