Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Indigo"]I'm not sure what you mean...are you talking about Otakuboards or theOtaku.com? As far as I know, you can't really "Submit" anything to Otakuboards, but you're more than welcome to post pictures or art work in our [URL="http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70"][B][U]Art Studio[/U][/B][/URL] , which I have provided the link for.

If it's for theotaku.com, then there are set limitations and rules on what gets submitted to the site. For that, you would need to read the [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/faq/view/936/submission_guidelines_%28in_progress%29/"][b][u]Submission Guidelines[/u][/b][/URL], for which I have also provided the Link.

Let me know if that helps you at all.

~Korey[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
My understanding is that [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/panda"][U]Panda[/U][/URL] is responsible for submission approval at theOtaku. I would suggest contacting her in a pm for assistance. She can let you know why your stuff isn't being approved.
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='xxxscenekidxxx']how do u put stuff on here? cuz ive seen sum stuffs that are sadly worst than mine... i submited 2 things but thr still not being accepted... it angers me!!![/quote]Whether or not someone's work is better isn't the issue. There are a number or reasons why something would have been denied. For example, scanning and then leaving a huge amount of white space instead of trimming the extra off. Or resizing it and making the image distorted in the process.

I'd check the submission guidelines that Korey linked to. Also theOtaku has specific guidelines so certain things aren't allowed. The Site Terms explains what kind of stuff isn't acceptable. [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/worlds/faq/view/13767/terms_of_service_|_guidelines_-_theotaku.com/"][U]Terms[/U][/URL] For example if your work has full nudity or adult content, that's not going to be approved.

If none of these things are the issue then contact Panda as Rachmaninoff suggested. Without seeing the works in question, I can't tell you why they were turned down.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...