Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey out there....i dont know what it is but i get this sense that Im not the only OB memeber here at this college. There just has to be more. I guess you can say I can sense their power levels all around me.

And Im not one to come to someone and ask hey are you on Otakuboards....because 8 times out of 10 i will get the reply "huh, what are you talking about"

I just wanted to know if there any others like myself here at University of South Carolina Sumter!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...