Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone, sorry for being possibly-out-of-line, I don't know if this is an advertisment or not because I'm not advertising a particular site\store\group, but I run a fansub\scanlation group that has over four years of experience, and I'm looking for Japanese to English translators. If you can speak or read Japanese, please email me at [COLOR="Red"][removed[/COLOR]], no techinical know-how required.

I hope to hear from you soon!
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]It's iffy it it's advertising, however, what you are looking for help for, falls under this part of our rules of things that are considered spam:

Selling/[U]distribution[/U]/advertising of copyrighted material.

So based on that, I'm going to shut the thread down, since it's indirectly helping the distribution of copyrighted materials, something we don't allow here.

Don't let that discourage you from checking out the other things we have to offer here though, and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop either myself or any staff member a pm.

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...