Korey Posted June 30, 2009 Posted June 30, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]HEE HEE! This week's Otaku Jeopardy is about the King of Pop himself, [b]Michael Jackson[/b]. All this week the questions will concern the life and career of the late singer. Good luck to our contestants: [B]Miss Anonymous[/B], [B]Stephanie[/B] and [B]Kastom[/B]. Here's the questions for Day 1: [I]1) After being harassed by the paparazzi, Jackson released this track on his "Bad" album. 2)The famous ranch home of Jackson[/I] Good luck everyone! :catgirl:[/FONT]
Nony Posted July 1, 2009 Posted July 1, 2009 1) "Leave Me Alone" 2) Neverland Ranch in Santa Maria, CA
Korey Posted July 2, 2009 Author Posted July 2, 2009 [FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] After the first day of competition, we have our first score. Here's the answers: [I]1) Leave me alone. 2)Neverland Ranch[/I] So the current score is: Miss A:2 Stephanie:0 Kastom:0 --------------- Here's today's questions: [I]1) Name the other members of the Jackson 5 2) This album is the #1 selling album world wide. [/I] ---------------- Good luck! [/FONT]
Nony Posted July 2, 2009 Posted July 2, 2009 1) Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy 2) [i]Thriller[/i]
Korey Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Day 2 is under wraps and we have a pretty close game, still. Here's the answers: [I]1) Randy, Marlon, Jermaine, Tito and Jackie 2) Thriller (the Album)[/I] So the current score is: [B]Miss A: 4 Stephanie: 0 Kastom: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Here's today's questions: [I]1)What is the name of the infant Jackson dangled from a balcony in Germany? 2) What was the name of Michael Jackson's second wife?[/I] ~~~~~~~~ Good Luck everyone![/FONT]
Korey Posted July 3, 2009 Author Posted July 3, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Day 3 is finished and we have another scoring day. Here's the Answers: [I]1) Prince Michael the Second 2) Debbie Rowe[/I] So the score is now: [B]Miss A: 4 Kastom: 2 Stephanie: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Today's questions are: [I]1) What was the name of Michael Jackson's first solo album? 2) What is the birthplace of Michael Jackson?[/I] ~~~~~~~~~ Good Luck everyone![/FONT]
Korey Posted July 5, 2009 Author Posted July 5, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Mrrf, because of the fourth of July holiday I wasn't able to tend to Otaku Jeopardy. Sorry about that contestants, but it looks like we still have a score. The answers for Day 4 are: [I]1) Off the Wall 2)Gary, Indiana[/I] Because I want to keep the ball rolling on the game, I will have to call this one on account of rain/slackitude. Sorry about that folks :( The final score is: [B]Miss A: 6 Kastom:2 Stephanie:0[/B] Congratulations to everyone who played and a very special congrats to Miss A for winning again. [/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now