Korey Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Alright season two is now underway. This week's theme is"Random Select" meaning the questions can be about anything! Good luck, contestants.:catgirl: The first two questions are: 1) This judge was the first hispanic Supreme Court Justic for the United States. 2) Ash's first female companion. Also, the Cerulean Gym Leader. Again, good luck and have fun with this you guys ^_~[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
pikaquil Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 1.Sonia Sotomayor 2. Misty The person in front of me obviously got the point, but I'll give it a go anyway.
Korey Posted August 13, 2009 Author Posted August 13, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Day 1 is over, contestants.[B] Sangome [/B]takes the first round, nailing both answers. The answers are: [I]1) Sonia Sotomayor 2)Misty[/I] So the current score is: [B]Sangome-2 Pikaquil-0 Miss Anonymous-0[/B] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today's questions are: [I]1) Before relocating to St. Louis, what city did the NFL Rams play in? 2) Stephen Colbert's book, where he explains his thoughts on topics ranging from science to religion[/I] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good Luck contestants! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Sangome Posted August 13, 2009 Posted August 13, 2009 [SIZE="1"]1: Do you want one or both? cause there's two: Cleveland and Los Angeles. 2: [I]I Am America (And So Can You!)[/I][/SIZE]
Korey Posted August 14, 2009 Author Posted August 14, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]1: Do you want one or both? cause there's two: Cleveland and Los Angeles. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That's pretty impressive, so I'll add a bonus point for that. Gome nails another round. Here's the answers, just for obligation's sake. 1) Los Angeles 2) I am America (and so can you!) So the current score is: Gome: 5 Pikaquil: 0 Miss Anonymous: 0 ~~~~~~~~~~~ Today's questions are: 1) What is the name of the government's program to give out money for cars that don't achieve a certain gas mileage? 2)What is the name of the disorder that is characterized by being obsessively cleanly and having things in order. ~~~~~~~~~~ Good Luck Contestants :catgirl: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
pikaquil Posted August 14, 2009 Posted August 14, 2009 1. Cash for clunkers 2. Obsesive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Korey Posted August 15, 2009 Author Posted August 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Good work Pikaquil, you take this round. The answers are: [I]1) Cash for Clunkers 2) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder[/I] So the current score is: [B]Gome: 5 Pikaquil: 2 Miss A: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Today's questions are: 1) This folk band is known for singing songs such as "Inner City Pressure" and "She's so hot, boom" 2) His nickname is the machine, but this Cardinals slugger is anything but robotic. ~~~~~~~~ Good luck everyone!:catgirl:[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sangome Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"]1: Flight of the Conchords 2: Albert Pujols [I love all the St. Louis questions, btw. St. Louis is one of my favorite places ever][/SIZE]
Korey Posted August 15, 2009 Author Posted August 15, 2009 [COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"]Gome wins this round and looks like she might take it. Here's the answers [I]1) Flight of the Conchords. 2) Albert Pujols.[/I] The current score is: [B]Gome: 7 Pikaquil:2 Miss A: 0[/B] ~~~~~~~~ Time for the final questions! 1) What is a palindrome? 2) What was the name of the pilot who flew "The Spirit of St. Louis?" ~~~~~~~ Good Luck everyone! :catgirl:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Sangome Posted August 15, 2009 Posted August 15, 2009 [SIZE="1"]1: Where a word is spelled the same backwards as it is forwards. 2: Charles Lindbergh[/SIZE]
Korey Posted August 16, 2009 Author Posted August 16, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Ok the last round is finished. Now for the final results. But first, the answers. 1) Where a word or phrase is spelt exactly the same forwards and backwards . 2) Charles Lindbergh The final score is: [B] Sangome: 9 Pikaquil:2 Miss Anonymous: 0[/B] Congratulations to our winner, [B]Sangome[/B]![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now