Sangome Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Oh wow, it's been forever and a day since I've requested something from here... Anyway, I'm on a bit of a Code Geass kick lately, and would love it if someone would kindly whip me up an avatar/banner of Geass's Princess Euphemia. Or Euphie, whichever you wanna call 'er. [URL="http://i29.tinypic.com/294s9p0.png"][U]Preferred avatar image[/U][/URL] [warning, large] [URL="http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/loveangelmoon/Code%20Geass/Britannia/Euphemia2.jpg"][U]Preferred sig image[/U][/URL] Anyway, the only preferences I have are that it sport a pink theme and, of course, to fit within OB's image sizes. Thanks much in advance~![/SIZE]
SunfallE Posted September 18, 2009 Posted September 18, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Not sure if this works or not, but here's a set. [IMG]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/6013/gomeavi01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/194/gomeban01.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
Sangome Posted September 18, 2009 Author Posted September 18, 2009 [SIZE="1"]Psh, of course it works! Those're really good. <3 Thanks Beth. x3[/SIZE]
Alexanderjhon Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 It's a really great and fantastic informative post here in this forum. I appreciate that very much and like it. It's really fulfill the my and other viewers requirements very well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now