Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just happen to be wondering...because I used to be on TPOP, and am on AN. Anyone, I'd like to know who you are/were if you were/are on either! Domo arigatou, minna-san!
Posted
Hmm..... What is TPOP? Never heard of AN. So I guess that means I'm not on any of 'em.....

But how do you get one of them? Are they popular..... Sorta like AIM..... Alot of members? :)
Posted
Well, TPOP stands for Tokyopop...it's similar to this forum, but they had this really big chatroom with ten different "channels" and all. I used to be ice_princess on there. And AN stands for Animenation. It's powered by vBulletin, as OtakuBoards is, and it's almost the same as OtakuBoards. I'm also aska_sama on there. ^^ Except I signed up on AN way before. I signed up HERE yesterday.
Posted
Well, it's really very simple. For AN: [url]http://www.animenation.com/,[/url] and for TPOP: [url]http://www.tokyopop.com/.[/url] Except I must warn you that TPOP is much like an anime news site. They've gotten rid of all the chats and IM's and all. So I stopped going there. You might not find it very interesting...
Posted
Yep, I've already been to that Tokyopop site, and I didn't like it very much. :( But I'll go and check out the AnimeNation one now, thanks! :)
Posted
Well, if you know the layout of this forum, then you know the layout of AN. :D They're basically the same, since they're both sponsored by vBulletin. The only difference is that AN is also a warehouse.
Posted
Hey, I think I used to be a member of the AN forums!! But, I think they might've deleted me..... :( Oh well, I'll go there, and I might register there too..... :) Plus, I like these Otakuboards alot.....

Thanks for the links and stuff! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...