zer0requiem Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 It's already one of my favorites. Plot: Mikado Ryūgamine is a young man who longs for the exciting life of the big city. At the invitation of his childhood friend Masaomi, he transfers to a school in Ikebukuro. Masaomi warns him about people he doesn't want to cross in the city: a violent man dressed like a bartender, an information merchant, and a mysterious gang called "Dollars." And to top it off, Mikado witnesses an urban legend on his first day in the city: the "Black Rider." I recommend both, the manga and the series :) I like/[B]love[/B] it 'cause it is quite mysterious and while watching never get bored. My crushes are Shizuo, Izaya & Kida :D [IMG]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l03z1ucH9I1qamwdco1_500.jpg[/IMG] go watch it <3
rotlung Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 yeah it's a great series I like how everyone's paths seem to cross at the most unexpected times
pax et agape Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 I've been watching it on Crunchyroll and I love it. Best anime of the season, in my opinion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now