Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
can anyone tell me when parappa the rapper 2 on the ps2 will be released? I asked Moe but he just showed me the middle finger, guess he's still ticked off about sunday night, lmao :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]um, well, i dont fallow that game, due to its horrable rots, did you really have the time to play it..... [/B][/QUOTE]

of course! its one of the coolest music games ever!

"kick, punch, its all in the mind, if you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find, the things I teach ya, is sure to beat ya, nonetheless you'll get a lesson from teacher!"-chop chop onion head

haha, I remember it like it was only yesterday, wait a sec, it WAS only yesterday!
Posted
Parappa The Rapper 2 will be released January 22nd. I hear that while the lyrics are catchy, they're not as addictive as those from the first game. Ah well though, I still hear that it's rather good and they have a few hidden hat colors to keep you playing.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Parappa The Rapper 2 will be released January 22nd. I hear that while the lyrics are catchy, they're not as addictive as those from the first game. Ah well though, I still hear that it's rather good and they have a few hidden hat colors to keep you playing. [/B][/QUOTE]

hidden hat colours?!?!?!

*waits impatiently for game release*

hmm, I bet its still gonna be short, though, bah!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Myself=first consumer in USA to beat it. Hat colors= Red, blue, pink, yellow.

Stages= Burger restaurant, A tv set, Shrunk down in PaRappa's house, Army training camp, hair solon, "food court" video game, Noodle's hangout, final levl party.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...