Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]www.macromedia.com[/url]

Dunno if you buy it there, but you can download the plug-in of it..... I know they have flash though..... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]try yahoo and search up the subject: Flash Movie Creator
whyh do you need it anywayz? [/B][/QUOTE]
oh just another site for dbz, the regular site is finished, im just making flash to make it look cool
Posted
Go to [url]http://search.ninemsn.com[/url] and search for "Flash Movie Maker Program", and you should get some results for a program that helps you with flash movies.

I've made a movie like that for my website, but weren't very good, so I took them off..... :toothy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...