Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am doing a project for school and I need some people to post a video game what, platform, type of game (Puzzle, or what not), and hte ESRB rating. I put this in here because more people come hear and I need people to post about 10 games before I go to bed in about 3 hours.
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Is this what u r talking about: Playstation 2 Klonoa 2 Lunatea's Veil rated E for everyone (adventure game)
Playstation 2 Crazy Taxi Rated T for Teen (racing)
I am guessing that is what you need...
I can name a bunch more if u want.:D
Posted
The reason I can't do this my self is that I have only nintendo and don't know anything about any other system. Keep them comming.
Posted
Alright, Akira to the rescue..

Sonic Adventure 2-E for Everyone

Counter Strike(computer)-M for Mature

Star Wars:Shadows of the Empire-M for Mature

Red Fraction-M for Mature

Luigi's Mansion-E for Everyone

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2-E for Everyone

Sonic Adventure-E for Everyone
Posted
Why don't you research them? There is a wonderful thing that can help you with that. You may have heard of it. It's called the internet. I'd be more thatn happy to help but I've got to get to homework of my own.
Posted
If I post a game already posted by someone else just disregard it. I'm too lazy to read the others and make sure.

(PS2)Grand Theft Auto 3: Mature
(PS2)Final Fantasy X: Teen
(Xbox)Project Gotham Racing: Everyone
(Xbox)HALO: Mature
(DC and PS2)NBA 2K2: Everyone
(Xbox)Bloodwake: Teen
(Xbox)Dead or Alive 3: Teen
(Every platform)Madden NFL 2002: Everyone
(PC, PS2 and Xbox)Max Payne: Mature
(PC and PS2)Half Life: Mature
(PS2)WWF SmackDown: Just Bring It: Teen

There you go.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...