Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys, I'm a really old member who hasn't logged on in many years. Anyway, I've been in Hawaii for awhile and just missed out on kawaii kon 2011. Just wondering if there are any anime clubs around town or UH. Looking for more anime nerds to watch anime with, play video games and hopefully plan future cosplays together. So if you're on oahu and anywhere near UH let me know if you or your group of friends could use another fellow otaku around.
Posted
Well Iknow someone down in hawaii thats studying but she says there's not many anime cons over there. The last convention I think was over there was back in april.
Posted
[font="Tahoma"]Sorry guys, I moved your thread to the Anime section, as you're looking for an anime club.

In the meantime, check this out! [url="http://www.oahuanimeexplorer.com/"]Oahu Anime Club[/url][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...