Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Every time I'm swamped with homework, I fall into a black hole of MST3K on youtube :sweatdrop: TV was so much better when this show aired, for sure (esp. the Mike era!)

obvious favorites:
[color="#800080"][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrJkngXnvsM"]The Final Sacrifice[/url], [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cOwnCnRYJU&feature=related"]Space Mutiny[/url], [color="#000000"]and[/color] [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPXdn0CDqI0"]Giant Spider Invasion[/url][/color]

I don't know much about the volume sets though~~~~ what do you guys recommend? Which episodes are your favorites?
[/font]
Posted
The Final Sacrifice is definitely one of my favorites. Jack Frost is also pretty decent, as far as being actually bearable to watch unMSTed.

I would also like to add to the list: Hobgoblins, Time Chasers, Santa Claus, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, Night of the Blood Beast, Gamera (their third-season shot), Manos the Hands of Fate, Prince of Space, Robot Monster, ALL of season seven and anything that Coleman Francis touched would be a good start. Off the top of my head, it's hard saying if I missed a really good one. A pretty sound list, with call numbers, can be found [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MysteryScienceIndex3000"]here[/url].

I would also like to take this opportunity to introduce you to [url="http://www.rifftrax.com/"]Rifftrax[/url] and [url="http://www.cinematictitanic.com/"]Cinematic Titanic[/url], which is the same concept in different forms. Riffttrax often uses newer (and therefore more topical) movies and has a user-submit feature. Cinematic Titanic is a live show that goes around and performs at various venues.

So... yeah.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...