Cloud_Strife Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Ok...I have the cloudy mirror, I talked to the one lady in Macalania Woods-South, I talked to her husband in the campsite, and I headed up the glowing path. I know which way to take at the intersection but there's this lady there that's blocking the path and won't move. How do I get her to leave?
Buckeldee Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 I think you have to talk until they mention a missing kid. If this don't work your not far enough. I ain't got ten but read it somewhere. best to ask around though.
SephirothNIN Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Yeah I ran into the same problem w/ that bastard blocking the path on the crystal road. You just have to talk to the mom/kid, then talk to the dad, then go back and talk to the mom&dad until they mention their kid has run off, then the lady will be gone and you can get the celestial mirror and power up your weapons.
shibatku Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I did that the other day and I didn't have a problem and once you get it go to [url]www.playonline.com[/url] and get the strategy and choose the secrets part then go to legendary weapons and it'll tell you were they are.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now