Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm working on a Linux operating system that will basically be directed at anime fans and Otakus. I would say its about 80% done right now. Would anyone here be willing to test it out and see how they like it? You wouldn't have to change anything about your current operating system. You wouldn't even have to install it!. Just run it from a live cd or usb.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
If you are still working on the distro, I'd like to give it a go. I have been looking for something like this after I discovered "Mangaka" Linux, an Ubuntu-based distro that hasn't been maintained in over two years. I'm a power user with a lot of time on his hands with a love for anything out of Japan, needless to say this would be a treat for me.
  • 9 months later...
Posted

As much as I hate digging up old posts, did anything ever come of this? I would love to see it and feature it on my site. (Got a small IT Business focusing on linux and I love spotlighting niche distros).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...