Duo_Lover Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I really think that someone should make a fanfic with Wuefi with someone ...I mean the other guys has each other maybe we need to make a fanfic with a girl with Wuefi maybe make him straight?
Flash Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo_Lover [/i] [B]I really think that someone should make a fanfic with Wuefi with someone ...I mean the other guys has each other maybe we need to make a fanfic with a girl with Wuefi maybe make him straight? [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno, Yaoi seems to be *all the rage* at the moment... Erm... I mean.. Yeah, That'd be good...
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Something to make him the only straight GW pilot...
Flash Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Something to make him the only straight GW pilot... [/B][/QUOTE] lol! Harsh but true, Altron. Harsh but true.
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Is it a fact or opinion that none of the gundam pilots are straight?
Duo_Lover Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 I mean I really don't know all I read of fanfic is that all the gundam pilots are gay ... I mean it would be a real switch if the made them straight I mean what if they are and no one really knows about it?????????????????????????
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 i wonder........ is it possible to think of a gundam pilot as ~cute~?
Duo_Lover Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 awww yes most positively I think all of the gundam pilots are cute but Wuefi is my favorite cutie
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 That's not wat ur screen name saiz.......
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 I'm not shur....... but were u a duo luver b4?:freak:
Duo_Lover Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 Well like I said I thought they all are cute I just made my mind up to like just one of them
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 lol.... i'll hafta say tho i dont know how duo takes care of his braid.... i cant even manage short hair!
Duo_Lover Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 hehehehehe isn't that the truth sometimes even with short hair I have some really bad hair days
deadgoddess Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 anyone like endless waltz? i lub it! anyone got any gundam cd's? Wats with Sally?
Guest Kei Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Wufei needs someone to replace Meiran! Wah poor Wufei! Poor Meiran too! Maybe Sally can make him happy!
Flash Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Alright, this is getting a bit spammy... Duo_Lover, deadgoddess, please, keep the chatting for IMs and such. Thanks!
Duo Maxwell Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 make him a pimp! Imagine wufei the pimp! he's got all these chicks and stuff... hehe yeah... so yeah
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 wats the point of making alternative personalities 4 the pilots?
phoenixflames Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I have no Idea. I just think that we should keep the characters in fanfics the way they are in the shows, and I like thinking all the pilots are straight. But that's just my opinon.:flaming:
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i] [B]I have no Idea. I just think that we should keep the characters in fanfics the way they are in the shows, and I like thinking all the pilots are straight. But that's just my opinon.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] duz anyone know 4 a fact whether the pilots r straight?
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Their preferance wasn't proven to go either way so it's totally up to you. Although for Duo, Heero, and Wufei they were given a girl they could go with. Quatre and Trowa have no choice, but each other. Although Quatre could go with Dorothy if you're forcing it. Then Trowa would be all alone! I refuse to accept Trowa and Cathrine as a couple since they're brother and sister! They probably gave all the pilots different personalities so you could you could veiw the war in several different perspectives. Also so that most people could have a pilot who they could relate to...Remeber these are only my theroies(except the first part those are more or less facts(espeically the Trowa and Cathrine thing)
deadgoddess Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 i wonder if anyone actually likes to think of the pilots as homoz...
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i] [B]i wonder if anyone actually likes to think of the pilots as homoz... [/B][/QUOTE] Many people do. Why do you think Heero and Duo got second place in the Animerica fan vote awards?
Renee Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Wufei get it on with a woman?! He should be so lucky! This reminds me of a site I found that was devoted to helping Wufei get some. I'll have to find the link. I don't know about the rest of you but [B]I[/B] think there all gay.-
Recommended Posts