Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Should Wuefi be made straight ?  

6 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Wuefi be made straight ?

    • put a girl there
      4
    • have one of the guys love him as a lover
      0
    • have him girl crazy
      1
    • have him doing all the guys
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]Wufei get it on with a woman?! He should be so lucky! This reminds me of a site I found that was devoted to helping Wufei get some. I'll have to find the link.

I don't know about the rest of you but [B]I[/B] think there all gay.- [/B][/QUOTE]

I think its disturbing to think of the pilots as gay! it ruins the image...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo_Lover [/i]
[B]I think that the guys are all straight cause yeah you are right that would ruin the image for all of them [/B][/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Although if you think about it if any would be gay it would probably be Quatre.... 3x4 Forvever!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]

Not necessarily. Although if you think about it if any would be gay it would probably be Quatre.... 3x4 Forvever! [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont even want to think of them as gay! especially wufei! i like to think of him as an antisocial cautious person :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]

Not necessarily. Although if you think about it if any would be gay it would probably be Quatre.... 3x4 Forvever! [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe ever notice how quater say's trowa whenever he appears?
me an my friends did so we said stuff like:
'quatre walks in on trowa on the dumper... Trowa!
quatre walks in on trowa having sex... Trowa!
quatre sees trowa in the cinema's... Trowa!!'

well stuff like that anyway...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

I think its disturbing to think of the pilots as gay! it ruins the image... [/B][/QUOTE]

What can I say, I'm a very disturbing person.:p Anyway, [B]I[/B] support 1x2 and 3x4. But thats just me.;)
Posted
Actually there are quite a lot of people I know who support them as well. Very popular pairings...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kei [/i]
[B]Actually there are quite a lot of people I know who support them as well. Very popular pairings... [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone has their own opinion....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

Everyone has their own opinion.... [/B][/QUOTE]

That's true...It's only a matter it they're willing to state it..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by deadgoddess [/i]
[B]

wen i state mine i get in truble! [/B][/QUOTE]

Be careful on what you say and know others people's opinions first and word it properly so other will not be angered by your words....
Posted
Ahh! My brain can no longer comprehend the amount of incoherancy and spam in this thread! This topic has become a health hazard!

*closes topic for the safety of everyone else*
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...