Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Does anyone know where i can get the songs they play during those commercials? I tried Morpheuos and they didn't have any of the ones i was looking for... Help would be greatly appreciated.
amiboshi Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Oh wow. I actually know this one. You can get them on Toonami.com Go into "Ignition" then downloads and they have the mp3's there.
Shy Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]I believe they released a CD in stores with the music on it. Maybe you could buy it if they don't have the songs at Toonami.com.[/SIZE]
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 I have all the MP3s from Toonami.com but none of em are what i was wanting. I didn't want to resort to buying the CD but if it comes to it i will.
amiboshi Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Oh, sorry you couldn't find what you were looking for. The ones they have there are pretty old.
Red Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [B]I want to get the music thats played during a minute long advert promo for Batman OTF, DBZ, Gundam and Tenchi. Anyone know where to get that? (Thats if you've seen the ad)[/B]
Chaos Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Elite, you get those pieces of music on the CD, I believe. If not, I'm sorry, cuz me no knows where else to get 'em. :) -End Message-
amiboshi Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 Well, go here: [url]http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/searches.php?SID=cf7c81fd5c2d997879a51c4a6ff8b6bb&searchType=0&searchStr=Toonami&x=16&y=8[/url] These are the surch results I found at Audio Galaxy. Not sure if the song you want is there or not, but it probably is. Audio Galaxy's cool. I get tons of anime music there. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now