Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Toonami-music


Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Does anyone know where i can get the songs they play during those commercials? I tried Morpheuos and they didn't have any of the ones i was looking for... Help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I believe they released a CD in stores with the music on it. Maybe you could buy it if they don't have the songs at Toonami.com.[/SIZE]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I have all the MP3s from Toonami.com but none of em are what i was wanting. I didn't want to resort to buying the CD but if it comes to it i will.
Posted
[B]I want to get the music thats played during a minute long advert promo for Batman OTF, DBZ, Gundam and Tenchi. Anyone know where to get that? (Thats if you've seen the ad)[/B]
Posted
Well, go here: [url]http://www.audiogalaxy.com/list/searches.php?SID=cf7c81fd5c2d997879a51c4a6ff8b6bb&searchType=0&searchStr=Toonami&x=16&y=8[/url] These are the surch results I found at Audio Galaxy. Not sure if the song you want is there or not, but it probably is. Audio Galaxy's cool. I get tons of anime music there. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...