Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which style of character rocks your world in Final Fantasy?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Which style of character rocks your world in Final Fantasy?

    • Super Deformed
      6
    • Realistic
      11
    • Two Dimensional Sprites
      6


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I'll tell you someone that rox my world....TIDUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Sister Ky
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I like the deformed style... realistic is just too realistic for me... like FFVIII. I live in a fantasy world *wanders off* la la la...[/SIZE]:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

So do I! I totally agree with you!
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]I'll tell you someone that rox my world....TIDUS!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, he dosen't actually rock my world THAT way, but I just think he's hot.:toothy:
Guest kenshin-x
Posted
Two Dimensional Sprites are cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...