Chibi-Trunks Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I think I can do this here. Anyway, it is a pic of Vegetto, and since part of Goku is in him, he is supposed to look dumbfounded. There is a little smuding because of erasers, and I am new to drawing so I would like any opinions.
Fall Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Erm..... Did you attach your drawing? 'Cause there's no attachment there..... :rolleyes:
amiboshi Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Yeah, Chibi, where's the attachment? Ohhhhh, I wanna see your drawing! Wouldn't it go in DBZ, though? Anyways....attach it!
Chibi-Trunks Posted February 5, 2002 Author Posted February 5, 2002 Sorry, I thought I did, my comp was having troubles at the time. I won't be able to get it until next weekend, because it is on my grandmothers comp, so...
Elfin_Girl Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 Sorry, but if it's meant to be there, it ain't. I wanna see as well! :) Please hurry!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now