Guardian_Tidus Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Little Angel My little Angel I love you You are my darling And you are sweet too Nothin matters wat ever happens to us In our heart Well still have each other. Sometimes I wish you were here But your probally at a den with 20 of your friends But still...... But still you are my angel.:love: :love: :love:
Ryan Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Guardian_Tidus [/i] [B]Little Angel My little Angel I love you You are my darling And you are sweet too Nothin matters wat ever happens to us In our heart Well still have each other. Sometimes I wish you were here But your probally at a den with 20 of your friends But still...... But still you are my angel.:love: :love: :love: [/B][/QUOTE] LOL! Nice...:laugh:
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Good job .... :wow: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Ryan Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B]Good job .... :wow: :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:demon: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah it is cute..FOr ya girl I mean!:blush:
Fall Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Well, that's a very nice poem you got there! :) Who's it for?
velvet paws Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 um....yea....I don't get it :( and if there's nothing to actually get then, um, sorry but er...yea...you lost me...:blackeye:
Guardian_Tidus Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 its for no one but....im too young to date.... so i just send on email...heh:love: :love: :love: :love:
Guardian_Tidus Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 but if anyone wants to use it then feel free!!!!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now