liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 well heres mine. .:D, i'll put another on mebbe
Delian Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]well heres mine. .:D, i'll put another on mebbe [/B][/QUOTE] Hey...nice pic;) ...You're also a cutie, so is Nerdsy...We have a lot of cute people here..lol:p
Cibo Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Hey you look tight yo. Be glad these ladies think you're cute. Heck, most of them think I'm below average. So like it while it lasts. Oh, and PM me if you want to know what the fisherman joke means.
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 T-T All these cute guys . . . V.V Now I'm glad there are no single pictures of me! (Hmm . . . wonder why? In all the Washington D.C. pictures, I look like I got ran over by a steamroller . . . :ack: Who else has walked around the mall in one day? You would be exhausted too!) Well . . . I'll have to find a picture of me that doesn't suck and post it(If my scanner works that is . . .[SIZE=1]please don't work scanner![/SIZE]) Ja ne for now! 'It's past twelve, and I'm falling asleep at the computer . .oaghsi' 'When I don't get enough sleep, and then eat Skittles, I get scary!Have you noticed that yet or not?' ~!*Selen*!~
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 c-mon sere, I'm dieing ta see what you look like. . in my piccy those blonde flecks used to be a deep blue. .the blue gradually went purple and then it washed out to blonde. .(man i wanted it to last until school started lol)
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 O_o Tell me you're kidding . . . someone actually wants to see what I look like?(Short hair or long? Or both? AHHHHH!!! Too many choices! (I also have contacts!)) :Uh oh: Another kaboom . . . :panic: I wish we hadn't gotten a glass screen door! Yipes! :hides under computer desk:
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *twitch* are you ok?:worried: of course i want to se your pic, afterall, who wouldn't?:D
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 :starts twitching: No . . . I have ghosties, stalkers, people trying to break into my house, and I have no idea what I'm talking about! (Sorry if I scare you, I haven't had much sleep lately and am going through a period of much stress . . .) ^^;; Now you have me blushing Liam-kun . . . someone actually wants to see what I look like! (I hate how I look . . . V.V) :huggles Liam for making her feel better:
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=crimson]Liam Looks like What I expected. And everyone here has seen me already o_O... chubby Mexican dude. Yea... *shrugs*[/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 I saw you . . . you're cute too! ^______________^ 'Sleep? What's sleep?' ~!*Sere*!~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now