boris Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 i have been wanting to do an award. The best computer game of all time. please put nomantions for the game you want. i will do to voting in 2 weeks or so. thanks
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Well I'm not sure which game to pick..... but I'll say Worms 2..... :toothy:
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=crimson]Best Strategy ='Command and Conquer Red Alert 2' Best Action- 'Max Payne' Best RPG- IceWind Dale Best Racing- Eh I didnt play any this year really. Best Adventure- Myst 3: Exile [i][size=4]Best Overall: Black And White[/size][/i][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now