Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone see that last night. It was sa-weet. It had a sweet blade too. I love the huge chaingun on the arm too. It also carries a bazooka but he didnt have it last night. By the way, anyone who saw 08th team, that was sweet when Norris stuck his sword straight through the guntanks cockpit and blood splattered up all over his suit. They didnt even show that much blood in Gundam Wing. I was shocked toonami actually showed that. It was sweet though.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Did anyone see that last night. It was sa-weet. It had a sweet blade too. I love the huge chaingun on the arm too. It also carries a bazooka but he didnt have it last night. By the way, anyone who saw 08th team, that was sweet when Norris stuck his sword straight through the guntanks cockpit and blood splattered up all over his suit. They didnt even show that much blood in Gundam Wing. I was shocked toonami actually showed that. It was sweet though. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well dude, it's a mobile suit, not even a living organism, so that wasn't blood, but more like fuel or gasoline or what ever it had to make run, so it really isn't blood
Posted
Im pretty sure it was blood. He landed on it right above the cockpit and shiro looks over and says:

" OH now, hes going straight for the pilots" And then swish......bloods splaters cause he came right down through the cockpit hull and theirs no gass lines above or around the cockpit. It would have been more towards the back.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Im pretty sure it was blood. He landed on it right above the cockpit and shiro looks over and says:

" OH now, hes going straight for the pilots" And then swish......bloods splaters cause he came right down through the cockpit hull and theirs no gass lines above or around the cockpit. It would have been more towards the back. [/B][/QUOTE]
bu think about it, why would a human have that much blood, that was gasoline or what ever was in the gundam that was liquid
Posted
Hey I Know It was Gasoline!!
No Human has that much blood!! A Guntank holds only 2 pilots! at the most! I know cuz I piloted it! In Gundam journey to Jaburo! Besides, I've seen anime blood, and it does not loook that way! :cool:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The 8th MS Team [/i]
[B]Hey I Know It was Gasoline!!
No Human has that much blood!! A Guntank holds only 2 pilots! at the most! I know cuz I piloted it! In Gundam journey to Jaburo! Besides, I've seen anime blood, and it does not loook that way! :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]
see Zaku II, we proved you wrong
Posted
Ok, think what you want too but I still say its blood, theres too much evidence for it. Theres no reason for anykind of gasline to be up their at the front. Plus they dont run on gas they run a\on nuclear generators. Could have been some kind of brake fluid but thats unlikely. Anykind of cooling fluid would not have been that color either. But its no really big deal, it looked cool so thats all that matters.


BTW* Corrections to be made. Its a Custom Gouf, not a Zaku II.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Ok, think what you want too but I still say its blood, theres too much evidence for it. Theres no reason for anykind of gasline to be up their at the front. Plus they dont run on gas they run a\on nuclear generators. Could have been some kind of brake fluid but thats unlikely. Anykind of cooling fluid would not have been that color either. But its no really big deal, it looked cool so thats all that matters.


BTW* Corrections to be made. Its a Custom Gouf, not a Zaku II. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dude, it's not blood, it's no humanly possible to ahev that much blood, when ar you going to get though your head
Posted
I wasnt that much blood! Im sitting here watching it over and over again (taped it) and its not that much. Theres two pilots right? Well anyone whos seen saving private ryan look back to the part where the sniper gets the German guy in the main artery in the neck. Blood shoots out all over the place, Well times that by two and thats about how much comes out. Im tired of arguing about this anyway because its kinda stupid thing to argue about. Lets just leave it at that it may not be blood but it is a good chance it can be.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]I wasnt that much blood! Im sitting here watching it over and over again (taped it) and its not that much. Theres two pilots right? Well anyone whos seen saving private ryan look back to the part where the sniper gets the German guy in the main artery in the neck. Blood shoots out all over the place, Well times that by two and thats about how much comes out. Im tired of arguing about this anyway because its kinda stupid thing to argue about. Lets just leave it at that it may not be blood but it is a good chance it can be. [/B][/QUOTE]
well i don't think i could of spurt out that much blood if he didn't actually cut the whole thing open

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...