Kittie Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 does anyone know when the new Gundam series starts? i think it was called...i don't remember! :huh: but anyhoo...if anyone knows the day it starts could you possibli tell i? and if this question has already been asked...i'll delete this and blah and blah so....yeah! :blush: thanky you!! :D :wave:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 The "new series" (not really new to me) is called Gundam 0083: Star Dust Memories, aka Zeons Revenge. It will appear on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim starting Feb. 23 (Saturday) at 12:30am eastern Standard time! Hope this info was helpful to you:)
Kittie Posted February 19, 2002 Author Posted February 19, 2002 [color=seagreen] thanx! :D that's what i needed to know! wasn't expecting an answer so soon i suppose...:blush: :wave: [/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Where ever there is anime, I'll be there! Where ever there is a review to be done, I'll be there! Where ever there is a late night post on the boards, I'll be there! Where ever there is a women in distress, I'll be there a lot quicker! Hehehe sorry got a little carried away here it sounded a lot cooler in my head!:rolleyes: Your welcome!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Gundam 0083, a way better series than Wing is on 12:30 am on Saturday nights.
shibatku Posted March 7, 2002 Posted March 7, 2002 Yeah you're right OO83 is better than WIng even thought I do like the wing Gundam. I watched Gundam 0083. Whats the point of the guy, as the beginning part starts, running till the little counter gets to 0083. It is a cool show thought they should show those shows like they do with the ones on Sunday, they should re-air them thursday. Well I guess they do it on Saturday and make you wait a week at a time for it, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Anyway thats my perspective.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now