Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who's heard about their going to bring out the next series of batman? ...Showing on Toonami in a few weeks. Anyone gonna watch it, or does anyone even [i]like[/i] batman?
Posted
Heh, I don't think it's Batman Beyond, 'cause that's already showing.... this ''new'' series is supposed to be coming out in a week or so...
Posted
or as its written in the book batman of the future...
I watched it when toonami first started in australia, I think its better then the original batman, so yeah I watch it all the time the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that CN and fox kids both show it...
Posted
[SIZE=1]As much as I love batman I am sorry to say that it is not an anime series.... [b]topic closed.[/b][/SIZE]

-Shy :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...