Shy Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 You know that song that Helador (Spelling? The Blonde Guy that looks like a woman sometimes) wrote? Well, I love that song and I want an MP3 version of it. But I can't find one! It is one of my favorite anime songs and I want to know where I can find it. Please Help!:(
Zaku II Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hmm.... thats a toughy, have you tried Gundam Plus? If anyone has it they will probably have it. If its not their Im not really sure where to look.
Yoshi Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Umm... and the address for gundam plus is? HIya Shyguy:p
Zaku II Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Sorry, I apologize for my stupidity, its: [URL=http://www.gundamw.net]www.gundamw.net[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now