Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Just something i have been wandering


Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I have been trying to figure out what Steez means, cause in 311's "Strong All Along" part of the lyrics go "If your steez be like Akira" does anybody know what is ment by this?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Are you sure that you are spelling that word right I can't find it in the dictionary?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]I have been trying to figure out what Steez means, cause in 311's "Strong All Along" part of the lyrics go "If your steez be like Akira" does anybody know what is ment by this? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't really see what this has to do with anime other than the word "akira" so I am going to move this to GD.

-Shy[/SIZE]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
The song is not a theme song, it's Strong All Along which is rather popular, you'd most likely recognize it when you hear it. But i looked my self and i couldn't find it, i was thinking maybe it's some pop culture type thing. It could have been a typo, i got it off the 311 website, i think the lyric section might be written by fans so i don't really know what to expect.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Well it looks like it was made up, or you could be spelling it wrong. Steez, hmmmm * checks dictonary for any word like that or a word that is that*.


Well it's not in the dictonary, it might be just somehting, something, I don't know.

Your probaly right, you got it off a website and you know web sites aren't always true.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...