Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]Hey what ever happened to the test forum i can guess why t was takin down but now i fear i will get yelled at for testing my new stuff here... [/B][/QUOTE]

yup... I think so, so don't even try it....

That sounded harsh... sorry... but it had to be said ;)

I believe the test forum was taken down because there was no real use for it.. lots of people just made threads saying 'test'... and also, if you're testing an avatar or sig, it appears in all your previous posts straight away...
Guest Shift
Posted
I think that they changed it to the artwork forum
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]I think that they changed it to the artwork forum [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Actually the artwork forum is for showing off pictures, and showing off images that you made. [/COLOR]
Posted
Well why do we need to test sigs anyway? Why can't we just change them, and then look at one of our posts to see if they're working? That's what I did...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Well why do we need to test sigs anyway? Why can't we just change them, and then look at one of our posts to see if they're working? That's what I did... [/B][/QUOTE]

i totaly agree..its just a way of spamming really..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...